This website is operated by the consortium of iNduce 4.0 project – ‘Work-based training approach in the field of Industry 4.0 for competitive European Industry’ with Project number: 2017-1-RO01-KA202-037222, which has been funded with support from the European Commission, with the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
- P1 – UPM – “Petru Maior” University of Tirgu-Mures – Romania
- P2 – CCIM – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Mures County – Romania P3 – PIAP – Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements Warsaw – Poland
- P4 – ISQ – Institute for Technology and Quality Porto Salvo – Portugal
- P5 – EVBB – European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training Frankfurt Main – Germany
- P6 – ECQ – European Center for Quality OOD Sofia – Bulgaria
- P7 – PCX – PCX Computers & Information Systems Ltd, Larnaca – Cyprus
- You understand that your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
By accessing the website at http://induce-project.eu, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
We respect the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
Unless otherwise indicated, we reserve all copyright in the content and design of this website. We own all such copyright or use it under license or applicable law. You may make a temporary copy of all or part of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it and print a single hard copy of a whole page of this website for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not, in any form:
- reproduce, adapt, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website;
- cause any of the website content to be framed or embedded in another website
except with our prior written consent.
This website may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third-party website which is linked from or to this website or any use of personal data by such third party.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on this website, no liability is accepted for them. Information transmitted via this website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaim all liability in respect thereof.